WELCOME

For my first ever blog post I want to share with you a little about who I am and what my purpose is for this blog. I am 24 years old and I married my best friend, Dan, 3 years ago. Last May we welcomed our sweet baby boy, Luca, into the world.

I want to write and share about everyday things that are happening in my life. That could be something related to leisure activities I am enjoying, motherhood, or my growing essential oils business! I have so much I want to talk to you about and my number one goal is to connect with each of you and create a community where we can talk freely about what is going on in our day-to-day lives.

I am learning daily to change my black and white mindset and to understand and learn that there are SO many grey areas in our lives that we dare not talk about. I am also learning about living a more intentional life and using my time wisely. I am in a different season of life right now and I cannot wait to document it as time goes on.

Thank you for being here! Leave me a comment below with a little description of who you are so we can connect!

Comments

Popular Posts